If you have a problem with a tooth that a simple filling can’t fix, a dental crown is an excellent option. It can cover the tooth and restore it to its normal shape and size, while also making it both stronger and more functional.
Dental Crowns can:
- Cover a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t enough natural tooth left.
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking or replace one that’s already broken.
- Cover teeth that are off-color or crooked.
- Cover and restore a dental implant.
There are several kinds of dental crown materials, from metal to tooth-colored. Your All Star Dental professional can explain the differences and help you choose the one that’ll work best for you.
List of Dental Procedures:
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Root Canal
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Tooth Extraction
- Pediatric Dentists on Staff
- Children’s Play Areas in All Offices
- Parents Welcome in Treatment Rooms
- Treating Children as Young as 6 Months Old