Chicago Dental Offices That Takes Delta Dental

At All Star Dental we believe that it is important for patients of all ages to have access to great dental services. From preventative care that can help keep your teeth and gums healthy, to restorative services that work to help protect the remaining teeth and your gums, it important for these procedures to be accessible. That is why we offer many different payment options. We take a wide variety of dental insurance plans, and we also provide other payment options through financing with CareCredit. If at any point, you are concerned about how to pay for either your dental care, or the dental care of a loved one, please contact us. We can discuss your payment options with our practices throughout the Chicago area. 

Get In Contact With Us:

What Does Delta Dental Insurance Cover

First and foremost, we highly recommend going to Delta Dental’s website to understand your coverage. Like with most healthcare insurance policies, there are many different variations and plans to help different people get different coverage and rates that work for them. If you have specific questions about your insurance it is best to talk to your provider or contact us and we can look up your plan details and work with your provider to understand your insurance. However, we will discuss some brief general coverage structure that Delta Dental provides. While it might not be 100% applicable to you and your family, it might provide some helpful information that informs your decisions when looking for dental care. 

Understanding The Coverage Structure of Delta Dental

Under Delta Dental they discuss a 100-80-50 coverage structure. This refers to different percents of coverage for different types of procedures. For example, preventative care including regular dental visits (two per year) to get your teeth examined, get sealants and fluoride treatments, or to get x-rays are covered 100%. Basic procedures including fillings or root canals or a tooth extraction might be covered 80% with the patient paying the remaining 20% out of pocket. And major procedures like a crown, bridge, or dentures would be covered 50% and the patient would pay the other half. This is an example of a potential structure for a Delta Dental policy. There may also be a deductible, this is an amount of money you will need to spend before your insurance kicks in, however the deductible may be waived for preventative care. So for example, if you go to the dentist for a regular check-up it is possible that you might have 100% coverage and no deductible. But if you then need a filling you might need to pay a deductible for the year and also cover up to 20% of the procedure cost. 

There are also a variety of procedures that are not covered by many policies. For example, orthodontic treatments, cosmetic treatments, and treatments relating to pre-existing conditions like missing teeth might not be covered in your dental policy. 

Family Dental Offices in Chicago That Take Delta Dental Insurance

Here at All Star Dental we provide a variety of important dental services for patients of all ages. Whether we are seeing kids for a routine dental appointment including cleaning, fluoride treatments, x-rays, and exams or we are seeing an adult about dental brides, crowns or root canal. 

If you need a dentist for your entire family, we would be happy to help. We work with patients at all five of our offices throughout the Chicago area. On top of that, we understand that money can often affect how people approach important dental procedures. If you are worried about coverage, we would be happy to discuss your coverage options including CareCredit financing options for dental procedures that aren’t fully covered by your existing plan.

Dental Insurances We Take At Our Blue Island Office: